Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to conduct research and explore ideas based on goals and objectives in animation creation to define concept of animation work by considering visual aspects, aesthetics, communication, ethics, and intercultural (cross-culture).
- Able to overcome the problems in mass communication, education or entertainment through the process of creating animation with aesthetic and innovative.
- Able to analyze the efficiency level of resource utilization, engineering, technology, and time in the process of creation without changing the essence and aesthetic design.
- Able to criticize and appreciate animation with ethical aspects, historical, cultural, personal, critical, aesthetic, and value added.
- Able to communicate visual message through the process of translation motion expression.
- Able to design animation product with sale value and recognition of copyright (intellectual property) by applied principle design and technology in design process.
- Able to design business models based copyright (intellectual property) in applied design and animation production.
Last updated :